Hi there! I am Christian
I’m originally from 🇮🇹 and currently living in Berlin (🇩🇪) where I work remotely for made.com (🇬🇧).
I like to organize Python things:
- Board member of the EuroPython Society (2016-current)
- Organiser of the EuroPython Conference (2015-current)
- Organizer of PyData Wrocław (2016-2017)
- Founder of the Microbit:Polska (2016-2017)
and contribute to open source projects (check my github account if you want to know more).
I often give presentations about different topics and you can find them on:
My side projects
I am currently working on 2 side projects:
- cassiny.io: a data platform to make really easy to collect and work with data
- pybootcamp.com: a Pythonic weekly screencast series
Where I am investing a big part of my time
that means reading/learning/doing/experimenting with:
- Machine/Statistical learning
- Data engineering
- Event-driven architecture using Python/Go
And besides that?
I definitively like to travel and do bouldering.
These are the places where I have been so far:
- 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 🇫🇷 🇪🇪 🇪🇸 🇵🇹 🇵🇱 🇧🇪 🇮🇸 🇩🇪 🇦🇹 🇨🇿 🇸🇰 🇷🇴 🇧🇬 🇭🇺 🇳🇴 🇸🇲 🇻🇦 🇹🇷
- 🇰🇷 🇯🇵 🇹🇭 🇱🇦
- 🇹🇳 🇲🇦
and they keep growing.